Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Anniversary!


Yes I know we got married on the 11th, but due to Jeff’s unfortunate final schedule we decided to post pone it (well, at least the celebration) and pretend it’s today. Jeff had a rather big final Wednesday morning and studied all day and night on Tuesday. It’s hard to believe it’s already been four years…but at the same time, it’s only been four years? I often ask myself what life was like before Jeff and what I ever did without him. It’s really hard to remember. I know he says the same thing. How lucky we are to have found each other. Happy Anniversary hon, I love you!


3 comments:

Jeff said...

When she says a big final, she didn't mention the fact that it took me 3 hours just to complete the test. Also it was the last test I will ever have to take as a student! I only have one more test to take in my life and that would be my board exams (probably in May). That is why we postponed our anniversary.

Like Becca I can't believe it's only been 4 years, I can't picture life without her, and I have no idea where I'd be without her (I probably still wouldn't have gotten around to appling to PT school yet). She's been such a great support to me throughout my schooling and I'm so grateful for that.

Thanks for all you do for me Bec, I love you.

Gpa Holbrook said...

We are very pleased that Jeff found Becca and that Jeff is finally through with school. Yea!! We love you both and enjoy time together with you and Emily - Thanks for the memories -- 4 years and counting.

Marli said...

You look so beautiful!! Happy Anniversary. (late of course I haven't had time to check bloggs)