The last time I was out enjoying fondue with some ward girls, Jeff set up a tent for them to watch a movie in. Emily absolutely loved it and had to have it re-created for me to see and enjoy a movie in the next day.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
GNO
I have had three girl's nights within the past couple of weeks. Jeff has been a very good sport to watch Emily and didn't complain too much. Since mom was gone, Emily got to go on a date with daddy. She was SO excited for it. She talked about it all day and the following several days as well. She got to go to a restaurant with daddy (Wendy's) where she got to have her favorite - "hot cocoa" (chocolate milk). They then watched a movie and had popcorn.
The last time I was out enjoying fondue with some ward girls, Jeff set up a tent for them to watch a movie in. Emily absolutely loved it and had to have it re-created for me to see and enjoy a movie in the next day.
Thanks for being such a great husband and father, Jeff. And thanks to all you women I got to hang out with - it was nice to have adult girl time. I think I need to plan another one - Emily keeps asking to go on another date with daddy.
The last time I was out enjoying fondue with some ward girls, Jeff set up a tent for them to watch a movie in. Emily absolutely loved it and had to have it re-created for me to see and enjoy a movie in the next day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It really was a fun time, thanks for including me!! I'm really looking forward to the next one. Your husband is great and Emily is just too cute.
Jeff, you are a cute dad! We are so happy you are in our family.
Jeff, you are a cute dad! We are so happy you are in our family.
Post a Comment