Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cousins, Cousins ... and more Cousins

Wow, I hadn't realized it'd been so long since I last posted. I don't know if the time lapse was from being too busy or from feeling like I don't have much blog-worthy material. But when I noticed the date of my last post I thought that it was time for a new one. No matter how boring our lives may have been the past two weeks.

We have been spending a lot of time outdoors (and apparently from all my pictures a better way to phrase that would be on the trampoline) and playing with cousins.
(Can you tell who the ring leader is in this group?)

I spent two days last week at my sister's house watching her two little girls while she was working/organizing. Again, a lot of time was spent outside. (Thank heavens for the warm weather).
And finally, in the past two weeks we have welcomed two new arrivals into the Holbrook Clan.
On Sunday April 26th Jeff's brother, Brad and his wife, Heather, had their 2nd baby girl. Then on Wednesday April 29th Jeff's other brother, Stan and his wife, Melanie, had their little girl. (Yes, that now makes 4 granddaughters on the Holbrook side). Congratulations you guys! We wish we lived closer and could have come and visited you and welcomed your cute girls or at least brought you some dinner!

Maggie Ruth Holbrook
(and big sister Ella) 7 lbs 2 oz, 19.5 inches


Heidi Holbrook
8 lbs, 20.5 inches

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I love it! There's nothing like close cousins. Love Emily's hair! Congratulations on the new Holbrook cousins. They're beautiful!