Are you trying to tell us something? Perhaps another Becca or Skippy on the way? Maybe not, maybe I'm just crazy :) Miss you guys. Emily is a super cutie and you need to remind her not to grow so fast.
I hope you're needing to visit the toilet for morning sickness!?! If so, congratulations! If not, just pretend I didn't say anything. :)
Yeah...um this sounds like an announcement of some sort. More details please.
sounds supicious to me... do tell.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Are you trying to tell us something? Perhaps another Becca or Skippy on the way? Maybe not, maybe I'm just crazy :) Miss you guys. Emily is a super cutie and you need to remind her not to grow so fast.
I hope you're needing to visit the toilet for morning sickness!?! If so, congratulations! If not, just pretend I didn't say anything. :)
Yeah...um this sounds like an announcement of some sort. More details please.
sounds supicious to me... do tell.
Post a Comment