Monday, August 10, 2009

Paragliding

Saturday my dad invited the family to join him in an annual paragliding party. My dad's been flying for a couple of years and finally got the majority of the family out there to participate. Jeff was the first to go up - followed by both of my sisters and their husbands. I passed up the opportunity this year due to my enlarging abdomen. Jeff said it was really peacful up there and definitely worth it. Thanks for the invite dad.




2 comments:

sweetmama.heather said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys got to go, hopefully you'll be able to go after the little man comes.

Heather said...

Brad would be jealous! He's been hang-gliding before, but it was just over sand dunes from low heights. I'm sure he would love something more extreme. Bec, do you think you would have done it if you weren't pregnant?