Thursday, December 10, 2009

Final Checklist

Finish wedding/event flowers:
Check
(Finally!)
Wrap up Primary and turn everything over to my counselors:
Check
Attend ward Christmas party and see Santa:
Check

Pull out all of the Christmas decorations:
Check

Make and deliver all the neighbor/ward gifts:
Check

Complete all my Christmas shopping:
Check

Wrap all the Christmas gifts:
Check

Pull swing/bouncer/carseat from storage:
Check

Get new dresser for the kids:
Check

Get baby clothes all washed and put away:
Check

Put crib together:
Check

Do all of the laundry:
Check (for now...)

Make sure house is completely clean for brand new baby:
Check

Gather cameras and make sure batteries are charged:
Check

Pack our bags:
Check

Have Baby....




... Still Waiting.

6 comments:

Johnson's said...

I can't wait for that final check! Anxiously antispating pictures...

I hope all goes well!

Diana said...

I'm surprised all of that work didn't put you into labor! Geez, you make me tired! Good luck and I hope you have a safe and happy delivery. Can't wait to see the new baby.

Jessie said...

You are way too organized! But that's the way I raised you. We're so excited for our new little Jacob...and to have Emily over night!

Ryan and Staci said...

That is a long list! :) I can't wait to see pics of the little one....good luck!

The KGB Family said...

Good thing you got all that done before you have two kids :) the more you have the less you get done! Wow! you are amazing. We are excited to be coming to Utah for Christmas, hopefully we will get to see everyone including that handsome BOY!!! Good luck-I will be thinking of you these next couple of weeks.

Marli said...

Wow, great post. You gave me a little anxiety on all the stuff I don't have done. Good thing I'm not having a baby. ;) I'll be thinking about you. Good luck and I can't wait to meet him.