Are you kidding me right now with that smile!?!?!? Whoever says baby's don't smile at that age need to see that picture. What a sweetie. Let me know if I can do anything for you guys.
Huge! I'm excited that we will get to see him in a little bit. Good job! I bet you are glad to have that over with. He looks like he will be a real sweet baby :) I'm glad that you have one of each, so fun. We will be thinking of you.
CONGRATS!!! Oh he is so cute! I love that picture. He doesn't even look like a newborn. What does Emily think of him? Has she even been able to see him?
17 comments:
Congratulations!! He's so handsome... I love the little dimple.
Hooray!! Congrats, you guys! He is super cute...I also love the dimple.
Congrats! Good luck with the adjustment to 2 and also a big fan of the dimple.
Congrats! He's a cutie. (and like everyone else that dimple smile is to die for!)
Congrats! So happy he made it safe and sound!
Are you kidding me right now with that smile!?!?!? Whoever says baby's don't smile at that age need to see that picture. What a sweetie. Let me know if I can do anything for you guys.
Hurray! He's here! Welcome Jacob!
What a handsome little boy!
Congratulations! What a cute little man, I love his little smile! Also, I loved your preparation post, it made me smile!
What a cutie! Congrats to you guys.
Huge! I'm excited that we will get to see him in a little bit. Good job! I bet you are glad to have that over with. He looks like he will be a real sweet baby :) I'm glad that you have one of each, so fun. We will be thinking of you.
Hey Becca! CONGRATS!!! Thanks for sending an email. Hope you guys are doing great, call if you need any help!
What a chunk! That picture is so adorable! Way to go!
That's wondeful to news to hear that your little man is hear. Congratulations to both of you!
Oh! he's so cute! Congrats!
CONGRATS!!!
Oh he is so cute! I love that picture. He doesn't even look like a newborn.
What does Emily think of him? Has she even been able to see him?
Welcome Jacob!
Congratulations! The best Christmas present ever!
Post a Comment