Friday, September 17, 2010

Gpa Holbrook took us to the U vs UNLV game last Saturday. It's always so much work to get ready and take the time to go - especially with kids. It's definitely easier to turn the Tivo on at home and watch it when it's convenient. But once I get there I always remember how amazing it is to be in the stadium and then wish I could go to every game (of course I do still miss the instant replay for when the kids distract me). Unfortunately this game was right in the middle of Jacob's afternoon nap. Surprisingly - and fortunately - Jacob laid his head down on my chest and slept for an hour. That made the game a lot more enjoyable... for all of us. He loved playing with the little girls sitting behind us and they were very generous to share their toys with him. Emily spent a good portion of the game on Gpa's lap - playing with him, his binoculars, and eating the churro he bought for her. And she of course loved the woman sitting next to them because she shared her kettle corn with her. It was a fun game and had some awesome plays. Thanks Dave for the great day! Go Utes!!

No comments: