Saturday, November 20, 2010

New Car!!!

With our upcoming drive to CA next week we realized that fitting the 4 of us and all the gear needed for 10 days was going to be impossible in the Altima. So we bumped up the purchase of a van a few months and bought one on 11.06.10. Emily is VERY excited for it. She especially loves that she can open and close her door with the push of a button. We ended up getting a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan and we're all pretty excited about. New car days don't happen very often and they sure are fun when they do. I'm still adjusting to the size difference and I'm so unfamiliar with the dash. I guess we'll all get acquainted real quick when we spend 12 hours in it on Friday.
PS The dealer we got it from (Henry Clay Motors) is running a special on oil changes right now. $5 - no strings attached. They're just trying to get their name out there. So if you're due for an oil change, definitely the place to go.

No comments: