At the end of the night the kids got to do a treasure hunt. I had all the clues in 'fortune cookies'. The prize at the end was a red chinese envelope with money in it (apparently another new year tradition). The kids were really cute and it was a lot of fun to do. Maybe next time I can plan far enough in advance that we could dig out all of Jeff's China souvenirs that are in storage.
We had Jeff's guitar out and the kids both wanted a turn playing. I keep begging Jeff to pick it up and learn to play again. He argues he doesn't have time. Maybe one day I'll have a good rebuttal. In the meantime I think all three of them looked really cute strumming those strings.
Jeff cleaned our carpets on the 21st and Jacob had to take a turn helping.
My sister-in-law asked if I'd take a few pictures of her cute new baby Molly. The kids seemed more than happy to 'help' one day as I was experimenting with the light in different parts of the house at different times during the day.
One of the final products. Molly is SUCH a cute baby! Every time I see this picture I just want to snuggle her and smother her in kisses.






No comments:
Post a Comment