Saturday, March 31, 2012

March

3/05/12 ~ My brother blessed his little girl, Molly. She looked adorable and was so good. We had yummy food after and got to visit with family. We missed all those that couldn't be there!


3/03/12 ~ I just love this little boy! He was SO into boots and wanted to wear his snowboots everywhere that I finally broke down and bought him some rainboots. Worth every penny. He wears them everywhere and just LOVES them! I get such a kick out of hearing him say, "boots" too.

3/10/12 ~ I love that it's getting warmer. After walking Emily to the bus today we stayed outside for a while and drew with chalk and pulled out some bubbles. Jacob was hilarious trying to blow them. He actually managed to blow a few, although most of the solution ended up down the front of him.

3/17/12 ~ We had some tricky leprachauns visit us. They turned the living room furniture upside down - rug included. The kids thought it was pretty silly. They also left some gold scattered throughout the living room and Emily & Jacob had no problem tracking down the shiny stuff. While we were off at a birthday party the leprachauns returned for their gold and left a surprise (dart guns)  in its place.
3/22/12 ~ With the warmer weather soccer has started up again. Jeff pulled out the goals and helped Emily warm up for the season. She loved trying to get the ball from Jeff and is so excited for the season to start again.

Jacob tried to join in too, but would get frustrated and just throw the ball into the goal.

Then he gave up and just went and played on the swing set.

3/23/12

3/25/12 ~ We got tickets to the PAC 12 gymnastics championship. There were two sessions and Jeff, Emily and I met up with my sister Jenny and all of her girls at the afternoon session. It was fun to see all of the events and the talent of some of those women. Later that night I went back with Emily and my mom to see the other four teams compete - of which the U was a part of. The sessions were totally different. The evening session was packed and so alive! It was fun to have so many fans there and to cheer the U on. I could also tell a difference in the quality of competition too. We enjoyed seeing the meet and will hopefully be able to attend another one next year. Emily's now decided that she wants to do gymnastics and play soccer and gymnastics for the U when she grows up.

No comments: