Thursday, August 16, 2012

Summer Bingo

On Pinterest I saw the idea of doing a Summer Bingo board where you have several fun things to do during the summer and when you get six in a row then you go out for ice cream. If you get black out, you go out to a favorite restaurant. I thought it was such a cute idea and that it would help us fit some fun things in amongst the craziness of a new baby. It's not looking like we're going to get it all done before Emily starts school, but hopefully we can still work on some of them and still have a special treat. Either way it was fun to do some different things, document the usual, and just spend some extra time together.
Build a City

 
Play on Grandma's Water Slide
 
 Go to a New Park/Have a Picnic at the Park

 
Backyard Campout
 
 Feed the Ducks
There were others we did that either didn't get documented (make a chalk mural, play hopscotch) or that I've already posted (Lagoon, Swimming, Children's Museum).  We still need to fit in a big water balloon fight though. Anyone interested?

No comments: