Once Upon A Time...
Emily loves to read. As I’m picking up the house or cooking, I’ll look over and she’ll have a book out and be pointing at the pictures and babbling on about something. Her favorite book is “Ten Little Monkeys” where if you ask her what the doctor says she’ll shake her hand as we say “No more monkeys jumping on the bed!” She is very smart and will always point to the pictures we ask about. Her favorite pages to look at are those that have
animals or food. She likes to give the animals kisses and lick all the food. Emily takes her books to wherever I am - kitchen, stairs, bedrooms - but her new favorite place to go is her frog chair. She will grab a book and her baby or kittie and climb in and sit there for ten minutes at a time and “read” and then get up and climb in again to read some more. She also likes to carry her books around the house just opening and closing it and turning the pages.
1 comment:
So she likes books, huh? If my memory of Jeff's scholastic record serves me correctly, I guess Emily must take after her mother in that regard!
Post a Comment