Bumps & Bruises

We were able to make it a year without any big accidents, but Emily had a rough first week being one. Within a couple of days she fell off the bed (for the first time), tumbled down the stairs (yes, the big flight), and tripped and cut her eye on the bar stool. Then to top it all off, she dove head first off the church bench on Sunday. Each incident elicited tears and lots of cuddling, but Emily was soon off and running again without a second thought as to what had just happened. I think it was all harder on mom then it was on her.
1 comment:
Man I didn't know being one was so dangerous. :) Jeff told us about her eye on the way to the airport. Poor little thing. Like you said, I think it is harder on mom than it is on them. :)
Post a Comment