Monday, October 1, 2007

Haunted House

Lately Emily’s new favorite game is putting her blanket over her head and walking around the house. Of course we’ve had a few crying episodes when she’s run into the wall or a chair, but for the most part she’s pretty good about navigating her way around. It actually amazes me. The other day she was having a good old time chasing me around the house and trying to “find me” as I called her name from across the room. Emily is such a character!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Ha! That first picture totally cracks me up. Emily is so fun!

Kathi said...

Hey Guys! Jo just sent me your link because she found it on Anna's. How fun-Emily is such a beautiful girl! Those beautiful eyes! Full of spunk. Oh dear, she isn't like her grandmother is she?
I loved reading about you. I wish everyone would do these. They're better than a family reunion! Good luck with everything. Love, Kathi