Yesterday was Jeff's 30th birthday. He spent the morning and afternoon sleeping in, visiting some friends and running a couple of errands. Later that night we went out to eat before "dropping Emily off" so we could go out. Actually, I had planned a surprise party for him at his parents house. He truly was surprised and I want to thank all of you for cooperating. I was so worried that we'd pull up to his parents house and someone would have shown up late and be walking up the driveway. So thank you for not ruining all of my weeks of secretive planning. It was fun to see everyone and to have a reason to get together. Although I for one am really glad it's over and I don't have keep any more secrets from my husband.

Thank you to all of you who came and wished Jeff a happy birthday. Thank you to Jeff's parents for letting us use your house (again), thank you to all of you who helped with the food, thank you to my dear friend Cary Ann for coming to support Jeff even though it was her birthday too, and thank you to my sister Jenny and her husband Ryan for also coming even though it was your 10 year anniversary.


4 comments:
Okay so I'm a terrible friend and didn't send birthday wishes before the date. Becca - you are a great wife and secret keeper. Good job. Jeff - happy birthday. 30 is a great year. 31 kind of sucks but 30 is great.
Yahoo for birthdays! We had a great time!
Happy belated birthday. I'm glad to see you had a blast in the bahama's! Does jelousy really have to be a sin?
Happy Bday! Sorry we missed it!
Post a Comment