Thursday, December 4, 2008

Disclaimer:

Ok, so if you haven't noticed already, there are like a dozen new posts. When life gets busy it's hard to find time to post - and unfortunately it's times like these that I actually have things to post about. I thought of just skipping some and not posting about everything that's gone on in the past two weeks, but since I somewhat consider this blog to be a journal I decided I couldn't do that. So, I won't be offended if you don't read or look at everything. Just note that my conscience is clean and I don't feel guilty for leaving something out.

4 comments:

Snell Family said...

I love how Emily's smiling in almost every picture. She always looks so happy and has such a cute smile.

Heather said...

Wow! You weren't kidding! That was a whole lot of posts! But, I read them all and enjoyed seeing all those cute pictures of Emily. We can't wait for her and Ella to play with each other in a couple of weeks!

Stefanie Miller said...

It's so nice to catch up on your life and see so many great pictures of your family! What a darling little girl you have!

Anna said...

Whatever - I totally read them all and loved it.