Sunday we had dinner at my parent's. I was informed that this was the first time since Christmas that all of my siblings were there together. Emily sure made up for the lost time with her cousins. Emily, Jackson & Sara ran around the house chasing each other with pillows and screaming. I was able to catch them all at the top of the stairs and snap some pictures.
Jackson, Emily, Sara - "The two-year-old's"
Jackson, Emily, Sara & Lucy

Can you tell why we have only attempted professional cousin pictures once?

This is a picture of a typical Sunday when we're all at my parents. Guys are pretty social, huh?
2 comments:
I love the last pic of all the guys. That's how Marc's family is too! I love reading your blog, it's fun.
After about 3 hours of random bloghopping I came across your blog! Random, huh? I am so jealous of your little girl, she is adorable! We need to get together sometime! It's been years!
Post a Comment