Emily and I have done a lot of dressing up and dancing this past week. She got some pom-pom's out of Gma Newman's treasure box last time we were there so we've been running around the house dancing to Simon & Garfunkel. I sure hope the neighbors aren't peaking in our windows - I'm sure I look rather silly. Emily gets a kick out of it though. She thought it was hilarous when I put the pom-pom on my head, so she had to follow suit.Thursday, February 12, 2009
The Week In Review
An update on the past week and the several miscellaneous things we've done:
My mom and sisters and I went to lunch for Lisa's birthday. We went to Cafe Trio - yumm!
I babysat a little boy in our ward last week. Emily and Jackson are best friends and will hold hands in primary and nursery. They are so funny together. She was of course thrilled to have him over all afternoon.
Emily is so funny. She loves dressing up and she loves making us laugh. She found Jeff's hat the other day and decided to try it on.
Emily and I have done a lot of dressing up and dancing this past week. She got some pom-pom's out of Gma Newman's treasure box last time we were there so we've been running around the house dancing to Simon & Garfunkel. I sure hope the neighbors aren't peaking in our windows - I'm sure I look rather silly. Emily gets a kick out of it though. She thought it was hilarous when I put the pom-pom on my head, so she had to follow suit.
Sunday night was Pie Night (the monthly get together with the Johnson's). Emily was so excited to see cousin Eliza and was very disappointed when we found out that she wasn't coming. She did have fun in the playroom riding the "piggybank" though.
Emily and I have done a lot of dressing up and dancing this past week. She got some pom-pom's out of Gma Newman's treasure box last time we were there so we've been running around the house dancing to Simon & Garfunkel. I sure hope the neighbors aren't peaking in our windows - I'm sure I look rather silly. Emily gets a kick out of it though. She thought it was hilarous when I put the pom-pom on my head, so she had to follow suit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Emily just fits right in with the older girls, doesn't she? She's wise beyond her years. I sure love that little girl!
My word, you guys have been up to lots! Sad that our lives are so crazy I have to find out on your blog! And your Mom is right, Emily does look wise beyond her years. She is looking so big!
Oh my! Emily is so big, and adorable! I can't believe how much she has grown, just in the past year! Hope you guys are happy and doing well.
becca- hey how are you...it's been forever!!! your girl is DARLING!
Post a Comment