Saturday, April 4, 2009

Let Me Out!

My lack of posting this time around has not been due to our busyness - but rather the lack of something to post about. Last weekend I started to feel a little off and decided to take it easy this week to prevent my illness from flaring up and getting any worse. Therefore Emily and I were "homebound" for several days. On Thursday we were both sooo ready for a change. So I packed up the stroller and we headed to the park. Even though there was a storm blowing in and it wasn't ideal temperatures, it was nice to go for a walk and then chase each other around the playground. I don't know who enjoyed it more - me or Emily.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I know how that is. It's so good to get out. Emily looks so fresh and springy in her green and pink. Cute face!

sweetmama.heather said...

Happy Birthday today! Emily looks so cute and bright. I hope you are feeling better and you got the cookies I left at your door yesterday.