Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sunny Day

Tuesday was beautiful weather. When we were getting dressed in the morning I told Emily she was going to wear her summer clothes. After a silent, thoughtful moment, she turned to me and said, "I'm three?" (She is very aware of when her birthday is and that it is during the summer - I can't believe her comprehension sometimes!).

Because it was such an amazing day we had a picnic at the park with some friends from the ward. Emily loved running around the playground and swinging as usual. After a little while an impromptu Hide-and-Seek game formed. Emily, Jaidyn, and Hannah took turns looking for each other behind all the trees. It was fun to see them run around and be so excited about it. They are all cute kids.

1 comment:

sweetmama.heather said...

Those are awesome pictures! Thanks for posting them and also for inviting us to go. We really had a great time and would love to do it again.