Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Children's Museum

I've thought about taking Emily to the children's museum several times. But since it's $9 per person, we've never ventured there. I had a couple free passes that expired the end of October so I decided I didn't have anymore excuses. Jenn and her kids met us down there and I'm so glad they came. Emily had a lot more fun with Sara & Ally there. I think the museum was well put together and I'd love to visit more often. But seriously, having to pay full price for me to sit there and watch Emily play is a little much. Not something I'm going to cough up the money for very often.
Playing with all the balls
Loving the market
(Emily's favorite part and where we spent the majority of our time)

Gas'n up the car

Playing with Grace in the baby area

Miscellaneous pics of the girls favorite areas

No comments: