Emily had a halloween party at preschool. They all got to wear their costumes and have a little parade. Then they made fun halloween crafts, sang spooky songs, read scary books and had some great snacks and treats. They ended with "trick-or-treating" with all the treats everyone brought to share. It was really cute and Emily had a blast. I can't believe she's big enough to be in school. It's so fun to see her there. She absolutely loves it.

On Halloween we had dinner at our ward and then did our annual trunk or treat. I took Emily around once and then she refused to go again saying she had already been there. So Jeff decided to go and tried to make another loop with her. She would only go to 2 or 3 more cars before she was adament that she'd already gotten candy from those cars. She then said she was done and went and climbed into the car and buckled up. I don't know if I have a really well mannered child that would only take candy from people once or if she was just really excited to go to Gma & Gpa Holbrook's house.

I'm leaning more towards the wanting to go to Gma's house rather then the extremely well mannered. Mostly because she knew she could see Ella when we got there. We were all excited to have Brad & Heather in town for Halloween this year (that's not usually a holiday they come out for). We snapped a few pics of the girls and then went out for a little bit of trick or treating. The girls just loved being together and laughing. They were so cute in their matching costumes. Emily shared her pom poms with Ella and was so cute when she would jump around and yell "Go Utes!"
No comments:
Post a Comment