Friday, October 16, 2009

Pumpkins

On Sunday we went on our annual trip to my dad's friend's pumpkin patch. Emily was the only grandkid able to go this year. But she still had a blast picking out pumpkins and running around outside.
I made a comment to Jeff earlier in the week about how we don't have any pregnant pictures of me. I had refused to have any taken when I was pregnant with Emily and looking back on it I wished I had at least a couple. So Jeff took it upon himself to snap several pictures of my oh so lovely stomach.
Thursday was Emily's first field trip with her preschool class. We went to a cute little nursery to pick out pumpkins. The kids got to sit inside a tee pee and sing Halloween songs and read spooky stories. Then they each got to pick out a pumpkin. Emily had a blast running around with all her friends.

No comments: