Emily had a fun couple of days. We had a playdate with Cary, Hannah & Spencer on Wednesday. Unfortunately schedules have been crazy and the girls haven't had many opportunities to play recently so it took them a little bit to warm up to each other. But they were soon running throughout the house screaming and laughing.

After leaving Hannah's we decided to stop and see dad at work. Emily just loves playing with Jeff - especially at his work. They had a blast with the big beach ball and of course on Emily's favorite - the stool. They rolled around the gym chasing each other and riding piggyback. Emily wasn't very happy when lunch was over and Jeff had to go back to work.
Emily then spent the majority of the rest of the afternoon looking like this:

Cousin Ally was coming for a sleepover and Emily was SO excited. After waiting for at least an hour Emily finally said, "Mom! I don't see Ally anywhere!" Ally did eventually come and they were soon laughing and playing. We spent Wednesday night having dinner, playing, visiting Jeff at the church, and getting shakes at Iceburg.
The next morning the girls read stories:

Dressed up:

Played with potato heads, beads, polly pockets:

And with all of Emily's babies and stuffed animals:

That afternoon we headed over to my grandparents house for Thanksgiving dinner. After the delicious meal, all the girls headed outside to see Lisa's new car.

It was a great day and it was fun to see so much family. I can't believe Thanksgiving's already come and gone. That means I only have 3 more weeks till the baby comes. It's really hit me now how close it is. As much as I want him here and the uncomfortableness and awkwardness of the pregnancy overwith, I'm really starting to dread the actual delivery part. Right now I'm just trying to keep my mind off of it by getting the last couple of things done on my checklist.
1 comment:
Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving! Such cute pics!
Post a Comment