Jeff's work lagoon day was mid June. My mom and brothers came and so did Jenny with her kids. Emily was very excited to go, became timid once we got there, and finally warmed up and had a blast once the girls got there to play with.
It was a cooler day and rained a touch but that just meant it wasn't very crowded. It was a lot of fun and so nice to go with Jeff's work. It's really nice not to have to worry about lunch and dinner and of course the discounted tickets are nice too.
We've been waiting for a windy day to pull out the kite and a few days ago was the perfect night. We ran over to the park and I played on a blanket with Jacob while Emily chased the kite all over the park.
We also went to the park a few weeks ago and Jacob got to go down a slide and swing on the swings for the first time. He of course was content to just be outside and he wasn't quite sure what to think of the playground. He did enjoy watching Jeff and Emily run around playing.

We've also spent some time out on our back patio. I let Jacob sit in Emily's car the other night and he loved it. And I love the angry driver face I happened to catch on camera.



2 comments:
Great pictures. I love the hat!
Fun pictures. Jacob looks a lot bigger to me--they all grow up too fast, don't they!
Post a Comment