Amongst the things posted below on what we've been doing, I'm also getting ready for a trip to CA/Disneyland next week, completing all of my Christmas shopping, attending family dinners, showers and get togethers, scrapbooking like crazy (I've done over 100 pages in the last 3 weeks), baking, and the usual running a household and dealing with kids. Of course in order to fit everything in I've been averaging 6 hours of sleep a night so I'm exhausted and cranky. I'm definitely not winning any Mother of the Day, Week, Year, or even Moment awards right now. However, I have caught up on expenses, bills, wedding flowers, cleaning, scrapbooking, and the blog. Whew! It feels great! I'm going to be a lot more pleasant now. Jeff, no comments from you on that one.
As I sit here wrapping up all these posts Emily is outside working hard on the yard. She is such a good girl and looked so cute out there I had to snap a few pics. She had fun raking, sweeping, and picking up the leaves. We're not used to having to take care of a yard, however it's definitely worth it. We've loved having a place to play and relax. 

Oh, and Jeff helped with the leaves too.
1 comment:
So nice to have kids to do all the chores for you? I remember I always used to tell my dad we were his slaves lol. Can't wait til we have some to help out. Hope your life gets less crazy soon!
Post a Comment