Then Jeff and I attempted to put 5 kids (4 of which were 4 and under) to bed. We first got them all ready and then said family prayers. Grace and Jacob were adorable! I tried to recreate it after, but Jacob didn't hold still quite long enough for me to catch it. Then we snapped a few pictures of the kids all in bed together, then said goodnight to the girls and took Grace & Jacob upstairs. Fortunately they both went to bed fairly easy and Jeff and I were able to get everything ready for 9am church the next day and still spend a little bit of time together before going to bed ourselves. 
Ally, Emily & Sara got to sleep in the 'guest' room's king sized bed and loved it. Jacob and Grace shared a room also and were very excited about it. We were a bit wary, but they did great. They are so cute together. Whenever they see each other the run up and hug. They'll walk around holding hands and just light up whenever you just mention the others name.
Surprisingly it wasn't too crazy of a weekend and everything went well. The kids all loved it and Jeff and I realized how grateful we are that we only have 2 kids right now and no twins.
No comments:
Post a Comment