Friday, January 20, 2012

Emilyisms

Kids will often say some pretty funny things. I've tried to keep track of all the great things Emily has said over the past 3 years. There are several that I have missed just because I couldn't write them down right away, but for the most part I think I've done a pretty great job. I hope I can continue to catch them since the frequency of her saying such things is diminishing. But there will always be some classics that we'll never forget. A little bit ago we added a new one to that list. On Thanksgiving we showed Emily this picture:




Emily: "Did dad do it?"
Jeff and Me: "Uh.... ummm .... uh.... do what?"
Emily: "Take the picture?"
Jeff: "Oh!! No. No. The doctor took the picture."


Baby Girl due June 2012 

6 comments:

Snell Family said...

That's funny "Did dad do it", congratulations!

Thierry said...

Congrats bec! So excited for you!!

Tim and Heidi said...

Congrats! I'm sure she's excited to have another little girl around.

Gpa Holbrook said...

Thumbs up!

Diana said...

Woot, woot! I'm so excited for you and Jeff to be adding another darling baby to your family. What Emily said is hysterical and unforgettable - I love it! Congrats!

rachel said...

Congrats you guys! Great news!