It's been a pretty low key summer this year. With having a new baby the only thing I signed Emily up for was swimming lessons. I decided to do them at a neighbors house again this year since it was so conveinent and Emily could go by herself. I've been able to attend a few times and so has Gma Newman. But on Emily's birthday Daddy was able to go for the first time. Emily is learning a lot and doing a great job.
After swimming we gathered everything up (and with having a newborn, it was a lot) and headed to the Children's Museum. Jacob spent the majority of the time riding, driving, climbing, and pushing every car he could find, while Emily shopped in the store. 

It was Eliza's first time out (other than Gma's house) and she did well. Other than a few minutes after eating she slept in her seat the whole time.
After the kids were done at the museum and we were all starving, we met my parents at Tucanos for a late lunch. The kids love it when we go and are always excited - Jacob for the pao de queijo and Emily for the chicken hearts (I think she had a couple dozen this time around). I guess she better get her fill of them right now however because I don't think we'll be going there very often once we actually have to start paying for the kids. Once we got home Emily opened her presents and then played Tangled on the Wii till it was time for bed. It was a fun, but long day and I think we were all exhausted after (but especially Emily's sleep deprived parents).






2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Emily. We love you!
Hope you had a great birthday Emily!
Post a Comment