Sunday, August 12, 2007

Back to Reality

Even though we've been home almost two weeks, we still haven't managed to get back on top of everything. Jeff and I have returned to a monstrous list of "To Do's" and are trying all we can to complete it before he starts school next week (or at least make a sizable dent in it). Emily, however, has come back to all of her long lost toys and has probably made more headway in playing with every single one, then we have with our lists. But even amongst our crazy schedules, we've been able to snap a few pictures of Emily doing what she does best. But then how can you not take the time to whip out the camera when you have a daughter as cute as ours???

3 comments:

Marli said...

I love the one with her hip sticking out and her hand up. Such a little girl pose. She is dang cute.

Brad said...

I like the one where she's scavenging for quarters under the couch. I hope she found some!

Nicole said...

I love her hair sticking up all over the place! If you need some time without her hanging around, bring her on over! Grandma and Grandpa will be happy to take her, and I certainly won't object! :)