I’m not sure when or how it began. Maybe it was in our attempts to coax Emily into wearing her baseball cap and we used it as a distraction. But whatever we did, it stuck. Whenever there is music on and we start dancing, Emily inevitably runs to her room shouting “Hat! Hat!” Once it is on her head she races back to the music and all is well till her dancing techniques shift the hat enough that she can’t see or it falls off and all dancing stops till it’s back on. (This picture shows her attempts at putting it back on.) With or without the hat though, Emily knows how to shake it. One of these days I will stop waiting on Jeff to download the video to the computer and I’ll just figure it out so you can all see her go. She moves her hips better than I do. Which I don’t know if that’s really saying much. But it’s still cute.

2 comments:
Emily is awesome! And Jeff, I don't see any pictures of me?!! You know I am the smartest friend Bec has!!
SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment