Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"I Love to see the Temple..."

Emily loves the temple. She will run from room to room in the house pointing at all the pictures we have. Since she is so fascinated with it right now we decided it was time to take a trip downtown. Our hour long trip turned into a three hour ordeal as we walked the grounds, saw the temple up close and far away, splashed in water fountains, smelled the flowers and chased Emily all over. We even fit in a tour of the conference center and saw the view from the roof. It was a really pleasant day and we saw a gorgeous sunset. The outing was a nice addition to the conference weekend and a great way to start Jeff’s week long "siesta". Hallelujah for fall break!

5 comments:

Jeff said...

My week long siesta eh? I've yet to be able to fit one of those in, and I don't foresee it happening anytime this week.

Anna said...

The pictures you took are amazing!

Jeff - after trying to figure out if we remembered each other from Highland, I think it's funny that my best friend from high school is your cousin JoAnna.

Jessie said...

Jeff, Becca, and Emily,
What a great outing. I am so pleased at what great parents you are to our little Emily. She is so darling. The pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing these with me.
Love, Jessie

Thierry said...

Bec.. you are such a great mother! You are so cute with Emily, I seriously look up to you and want to be just like you with Hayden! :) Love you and I am getting very excited for our get together!

Heather said...

Love that picture of Emily on the park bench. She looks adorable!