With the weather getting cooler, Emily and I have spent a lot more time inside. We’ve had to get creative a few times to keep us from getting too bored or sick of each other. I only hope we don’t run out of ideas since it’s only the beginning of bad weather.
One of Emily’s favorite activities is playing on our bed. She loves to run around on it and hide under the covers. Another long time favorite is looking out the window. We’ve had plenty of “conversations” about all the trees, birds, cars, dogs, and bugs that we see outside. Of course with the change of colors comes the cooler temperatures and last Sunday I found Jeff and Emily cuddled under a blanket to keep warm. We always love the days that dad’s home to play with us. He gives both of us the break we need – although I think I enjoy it a bit more than anyone else.




1 comment:
TAG! Visit my blog for the rules. :)
Post a Comment