Jeff and a friend from school made a friendly wager on the game last weekend – the looser had to wear the winner’s school paraphernalia around campus for two days. So what were people’s reaction on seeing what Jeff was wearing on Monday? “That just looks wrong.” and “That isn’t right.” We both agree.

6 comments:
No, no! For once, that does look right! Nice!
Don't worry, I wore my BYU sucks shirt underneath it all so that I had a protective layer in between myself and that blasphemy. Also, The hat gave me a rash, which means I am allergic to BYU.
That is hilarious. I wish I could have been walking behind him on campus, seeing others' reactions. It's amazing he didn't get beat up in some dark hallway. You're a brave soul. :)
Jeff, it really brings out the blue in your eyes, you should wear it more often. Just embrace your BYU recessive gene, we know it is in there somewhere. Just drink a diet caffiene-free coke, that might help bring out the true BLUE you!
o' poor Jeff that is a rare form of torture. I'm glad you lived to share your story.
...if it weren't for that dang triple reverse.
Post a Comment