Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas Recap

Wow. Where does the time go? It has been a while since I last posted (as I’ve been told by many). It’s been busy. The normal everyday life squeezed in with all the craziness of Christmas got to be a little overwhelming. Besides that, with how much has gone on it was hard finding a place to start. I figured a big recap was the only solution. So, below are a few pictures of what we took the time to document over the holidays…

Lights at Temple Square

Gift Exchange with Holbrook Siblings

Thanks Brad, Heather & Ella for the baby - she LOVES it! ~ Thanks Stan & Mel for the house. Emily loves all the noises ... and the baby.

Christmas Eve

We tied blankets for Primary Children's Hospital & watched a Ice Age. Emily was enamored with Grandpa Newman that night and wouldn't leave his side.

Christmas Morning

Playing with her farm animals on her new table & chairs. ~ Having her first tea party with her dishes

Emily wanting to watch her new movie with her baby. ~ When we were fixing breakfast I turned around to find Emily sitting in her chair reading a book to her baby.
Christmas Night

Talking to Elder Newman!

We pretty much had two straight weeks of parties. We enjoyed seeing so many of our family and friends, however Jeff and I decided it was too much and we’ve spent the last week as hermits in an attempt to recover.

2 comments:

Perry's said...

Looks like you guys had a great holiday, what fun pics. How cute is Emily I can't believe she changes her dolls diapers and the whole works, she sure is growing up fast. What a joy I bet she is. Hope you guys are well!

Stan and Mel said...

It was fun seeing you guys at Christmas. I love the temple pic.