Monday, January 7, 2008

Diaper Duty

Emily is quite the little mommy. She rocks her babies to sleep, reads them stories, gives them bottles and feeds them in the highchair. But the other day she went one step further and decided it was time to change diapers. She pulled out her bin of books and used that to climb higher to reach her changing stuff. She grabbed the changing pad and spread it out on the floor. She then proceeded to lay her bear on it and then got a diaper and some wipes. Since then diaper changing has become a daily ritual. It's cute, but I think it’s time to rethink where I keep her diaper supplies. Jeff thinks it's time to teach her to change herself.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Is she cute, or what? And smart, too! This from a prejudiced grandma!

Love, Grandma Newman

happytiff said...

Super Adorable...she must learn how to be a good "mommy," from the best...you! P.S. Jessie, you're not Bias, I agree 100%!

Anna said...

She's so smart - I'm with Jeff, wouldn't it be great if our kids would change themselves?