So we really know how to start our trips off with a bang! Jeff became as miserable as I was earlier in the week and we therefore didn't even end up leaving town till today. It was nice to have an extra day to rest and pack ... but I have to admit, I felt like we were hiding out all day since we weren't supposed to be home anymore. Emily enjoyed the time at home to play and watch Toy Story over and over because mom & dad were too tired to entertain her ... that is, till she realized that she was feeling left out of the whole sick-thing and decided to get a fever too. We all therefore had a very short night of sleep before hitting the road this morning.
Besides a few outbursts from Emily when she dropped her bear or drink and none of us could reach it, it was smooth sailing all the way to .... uh ... well to Rawlins, WY. Due to unfortunate weather conditions I-80 is closed for the day/evening between Rawlins & Laramie. So we are now experiencing a long relaxing evening in our hotel. Which is great because we're all still sick, but crappy because it makes for a LOOOOONG day tomorrow. I sure hope we'll have better luck from here on out.
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Day 1 (and a half)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It looks like Emily is having quite a time. I hope you are all feeling better. We miss you already.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment