She's here! My brother Nick and his wife Stacy had their little girl yesterday. She was 8 lb 1 oz, 19 inches long and has light strawberry blonde hair. Emily absolutely LOVES her. She is of course enthralled with babies right now and was so excited that Lucy was real and actually moved. All day today we've been talking about ""Yu-ce" and how she yawned, opened and closed her eyes, and sneezed when we were holding her last night. Congrats Nick & Stacy! She's beautiful!!



3 comments:
O' congrats to Stacey and Nick. What a sweety. Did she make you baby hungry? I'm glad everything went well.
Lucy is SOOO precious! Being excited about her arrival, I was hoping you would have posted a photo, and sure enough, you did. Thanks! Lexi, is very impressed with her pictures, as well! Great Job once again Nick and Stacy...you have a beautiful family!!!
ooooo...I love babies. She's adorable!
Post a Comment