My parents and younger brother Matthew came out to Virginia for a visit last week. We got back from PA and immediately met up with them and started touring Virginia. We went to Busch Gardens, Williamsburg and Jamestown, and spent a day here in Norfolk touring a navy battleship, going to the beach and out on the ocean. While we enjoyed a couple of 80 degree days my parents received reports from back home that it was snowing. It was so fun to see my family again and Emily LOVED having them around. She still asks where "Papa" "Gapa" and "Ma-sew" are. I loved having the visit and it's made me even more anxious to get back home and see everyone else. Thanks for everything mom and dad! We miss you already!


1 comment:
It was so much fun to be there in Virginia with your family. What a doll Emily is! Matthew sure got a kick out of her! I loved the hugs and kisses I got from Emily and the hugs from Rebecca, too. I look forward to having you home.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment