Monday, June 9, 2008

Welcome to the Bahamas!

We’re back. We had a very relaxing and fun trip to the Bahamas. We enjoyed being with all of Jeff’s family and touring the islands. The weather cooperated for the most part and we were all able to get plenty of sun. Jeff and I also got a lot of reading time in and I’m grateful that Jeff’s parents thought to bring extra books since apparently two weren’t enough for me. It’s amazing how enjoyable a 5 hour flight is when you aren’t entertaining a two year old. Thank you Dave & Arline for the wonderful vacation! It was a great week and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves (although we were glad to be home with Emily again).

2 comments:

Jefrilyn Ellison said...

Wow! Looks like fun! I'm jealous!

Anna said...

Swimming with dolphins? Parasailing? Bahamas? Ocean view cabin? I'm really trying not to be jealous here. It's not working so well.