Emily loves her cousins. As they are all getting older they are starting to play together a lot longer. Sunday night the girls had a blast jumping and bouncing on the tramp. When Aunt Lisa joined them it of course doubled the fun. Us mom's are constantly grateful for Lisa & Spencer and their willingness to play and entertain all the grandkids. What will we do when they move away and/or have kids of their own?
Earlier this week I babysat Jackson & Lucy for the morning. Emily of course loved having someone to play with a and a real baby to dote over. I on the other hand am grateful I don't have twins. The kids were all very good but it was still a long day. I was actually brave enough to venture a walk to the bank. It's only a block away but it took an hour. I'm sure those passing by me thought I was crazy, but it gave us something to do and I was at least able to cross something off my to do list. I am so used to it just being me and Emily, and she's so good to entertain herself, that it was hard not being able to get anything done. I know Emily had a blast though and it was fun to hold that sweet little Lucy. Of course the morning was so busy that I was only able to snap one picture - Jackson and Emily sharing the car. I'm grateful these two have always gotten along.




1 comment:
Oh how we love our cousins! It's so fun to see the wonderful job my children are doing raising my grandchildren. Thanks for the great pictures!
Post a Comment