Monday morning I went to my inlaws. As I pulled up to their house I noticed a Little Tikes car on the side of the road. I was told it's their neighborhood cleanup right now and what's left outside is free game. I sauntered across the street and claimed it. Since Papa Holbrook delivered it the other day we've practicly lived out back. There's nothing like a happy toddler. There's nothing like a free bike.
4 comments:
Cute pics. . .and I love those little cars! The only thing better than something cheap is something that's free, right? Way to be on the lookout!
That's the right price for me! I love Emily's smile!
Wow! I know this is totally random, but I came across your blogspot from Stacy Newman's page! My husband, Jason, and Stacy were good friends back in their singles ward days! I'm not sure if Jeff remembers me, but I used to work with him at European Connection Cafe!! (Steve Palmer was my cool brother!) WOW!! What a small world! Your family is ADORABLE! I hope all is well!
Yay I absolutely love free stuff. Especially free stuff that would normally be quite pricey!! Glad you guys are having fun!
Post a Comment