Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dear Elder Newman,

Since you have moved into the mission office and have access to my blog I have become a major slacker in writing to you. I feel guilty - I openly admit it. Therefore I am attempting to make up for it by posting some video. Something that is hopefully better than a letter or pictures (of course not better than a package. I know nothing can beat that). So this post is dedicated to you and the thought that in a few short months, you can actually see my sweet and hilarious daughter in person!

Oh, and a letter will be mailed. Soon... Hopefully...

Love,

Your deeply apologetic sister

3 comments:

Gpa Holbrook said...

So Cute - Chris will love it. She is so cute it makes me want to jump in the car and drive to your house just to hold and listen to her. You are doing a great job teaching her.

Jessie said...

The video doesn't come up on my computer. I hope to see it soon. Emily talks sooo cute. What a sweet little girl!

Marli said...

TOO STINKIN CUTE!!!! How the heck do they grow up so fast!?!?!?