Emily was exposed to chicken pox. We banished ourselves for two weeks so as to not spread it further. No outings. No playdates. No contact with the outside world. To fill the endless hours we:
Watched lots of movies
Baked a lot
And relaxed on the back patio
Two days shy of getting our freedom back, a red dot appeared. Two hours later, a few more.We now fill our time with reading books. And then more books.
We experiment with new hairstyles.
15 spots total. Hopefully that's it. Hopefully we can come out of hiding soon. Hopefully my sanity will return. Hopefully...







4 comments:
Oh my...I almost lost my sanity just thinking about doing that with Grant. Two weeks. You are a better woman than I.
So she did end up getting the chicken pox. I'm glad you didn't come visit then! When will you be able to come out of hiding so we can get together?
Let me know when you are ready to get out or be visited. We are willing to help bring back your sanity. :)
Chicken pox sounds rough.
Since when did Skippy get married, have kids, and start turning responsible? I've missed a bit. What happened to Knobby?
Post a Comment