Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Girls

There have been a couple days in the past week that I've watched Sara. The girls have had so much fun building castles, playing with their babies and cooking. They are so girly. I love it. The last time Sara was here she insisted on taking her turn on the potty after Emily was done. She sat there for at least 5 minutes and refused to get off. I left the room for a second and when I came back she had totally peed in the potty. Am I a great sister or what? I not only watch your kid, I potty train them while I'm at it. When Jenn came to get Sara Emily got to hold baby Grace - and as expected, loved it. When I asked her if she was done holding her she emphatically told me no.
Does she look like a Newman or what? She is such a sweet little thing. Ahh! I love her!

No comments: