Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Smile!

Emily went to the dentist for the first time on Monday. When we got there they had an opening for both of us at the same time so after Emily climbed into her chair I left the room. I think I was more anxious about it than her. She was totally fine! I heard her answer a couple questions when the dentist came in and then not a peep out of her for the rest of the time. I was very impressed - as was the dentist and hygienist. (I think my mom still came into the room with me till I was in high school). I guess there's something to be said for two weeks of prepping her.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Emily has such a beautiful smile. Keep those teeth shining!

Anna said...

Oh I am so jealous. I took Grant for his second time last month and it wasn't pretty. After all our rehearsing, he freaked out. Props to Emily!