Monday, February 2, 2009

Go Utes Bowling

Friday night we met Jeff's parents up at the Union to go bowling. Emily bowled almost a full game and then decided she was done. She did really well - of course part of the reason was that she pushed a lot of buttons on the computer and whenever she got a gutter ball she was given points anyway. Sometimes she only got one or two "pins down" but there were a few times it said she'd gotten seven. She did get a couple of spares on her own - without the computer cheating. I, on the other hand played horribly the first game. My game picked up in the 2nd and I ended up almost doubling my score. (Or course with how bad I played doubling my points wasn't all that hard).
Waiting for Gma &Gpa


After bowling Emily got to take a drive with Gma & Gpa....
... in Gma's new car!

(Yes, the car really is that small)

3 comments:

Anna said...

Okay first of all, I'm totally jealous over the Smart Car.

Second, Emily is so dang cute. She has the most adorable expressions in those pictures.

Marli said...

That car is so fun looking. It looks like a toy. And I'm with Anna, she is so stinkin cute!!!

Heather said...

It looks like you had a fun time celebrating Brad's birthday--even without him there. . .Good job!
We are looking forward to seeing you (hopefully) in a few weeks!