Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm So Glad When Daddy Stays Home

The end of February Jeff had a work conference all weekend. That put him gone 7 straight days. To help with my sanity he then took off the following Monday and Tuesday to stay home with us and on Monday we decided to go to the children's musuem. As usual, Emily spent the majority of the time buying groceries. Jeff was a good sport and allowed her to boss him around. He spent the day helping her re-stock the shelves, buying his own food, and checking out Emily's and several other kids groceries.
We were able to pull Emily away for a little bit so Jeff could see the rest of the museum. Emily loved having dad around to play with her the whole time since I was so busy taking care of Jacob. He was good, as long as he was held, which really made it hard for me to play with Emily much.
I guess she was pretty worn out from all the festivities that day. When we went to put Jacob down that night we found Emily only half way in her bed. I love all the funny positions we find her in sometimes.

No comments: