Emily continues to be a great big sister and adore her little brother. Jacob is now taking a bigger interest in his sister and loves to watch her run around and play. Emily is pretty good at getting him to smile and laugh. She is also an awesome helper. If I turn my back for a second she is right there with his bottle or a spoon to feed him. She's also very good at racing for a burp cloth when she sees him drooling... and it happens a lot!
I LOVE it when he sticks out his lips! It's my favorite.
He's now happily enjoying sweet potatoes, squash, applesauce, pears, and oatmeal. He is not a fan of peas however. And I think I have to agree with Jeff on this one - I don't blame him.
We still don't see much interest in rolling and I'm wondering if he's going to master sitting first. He LOVES it and is always pulling himself up straighter. He doesn't have all the trunk coordination and balance yet, but he's getting there. He also loves to talk - especially when it nears bedtime. I love listening to him go on and on. He still has such a little husky voice.
1 comment:
I love the "pea" video and also where he is laughing. What a cute little guy! He's growing up so fast.
Post a Comment